RE: Teardrop Rims Refinished

I had an OZ wheel repaired by Transwheel of Tampa, FL. My girlfriend hit
what she describes as a huge chunk of iron similar to a work-out weight that
must have fallen off a truck. It actually cracked the wheel, peeling it back
a bit! I never got to see the damage (I was out of town), but we were both
impressed with the results. My only minor complaint was that they repainted
it all one color, while the wheel originally had a slightly darker, flat
silver on the inside. You really can't tell when the wheel is on the car.
$150 to fix a $250 wheel...I'm happy! They were quite friendly to deal with
when I picked it up, too.

Neal
'88 16v