[Fwd: Scirocco For Sale - Vancouver]

from r.a.m.v.w....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Scirocco For Sale
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:46:35 GMT
From: vw82gtifreak@my-deja.com
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

It's not mine but I found it.Here's the info
1979 Scirocco
1.6L
5 spd
hatch looks clean
theres a little rust nothing unusal it had a BRA
No Crashes
int is clean
windshild is crack free but rusting slightly there
Has stock Mags spare is a mag to
I dont want to say anything else I just want to see it go to a good
home not some who's going to run it to the ground.
One other thing This Guy is set on 600 Firm.His Name is Gord
(604)434-2247  cel (604)725-5616 and someone else is\was looking at it
and may buy it tonight so it may be gone at 6:30 pm on Oct 13.
Location is Vancouver BC. Kingsway and Boundary area.
SOMEONE TAKE THIS CAR

Derek

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.