[Fwd: Scirocco II WTB]

from r.a.m.v.w... hey Daun, this guy is in Cincy.. show him the way!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Scirocco II WTB
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 06:23:41 GMT
From: Ron P. <rapieper@one.net>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

The Famous Cheap Scirocco ('87 16V) is coming along reasonably well, it
both goes *and* stops now, a major improvement.  Looks pretty good
washed, too.  This thing is almost totally unmolested, still has orig.
shocks at 140K.  And boy they're shot.

Assuming this thing doesn't blow up when I start to try and commute with
it, here's what I'll be needing that I can't get from the local parts
guy; I am in Cincinnati:

-Sunroof upholstery
-Front bumper cover, no cracks, pref red. or unpainted
-Hood (not needed desperately, but if you've got one with only factory
paint, no rust, and in VGC. pref red, pls. let me know...)
-The carpeted cover under the hatch...it covers the area behind the rear
seat...whatchamacallit...I ain't got one.
-Ashtray
-Some headroom

TIA, if you can help, let me know...

--
Ron
Owner of; tormented by:  "Teufelhasen" ('93 Cabby), and now "Victor"

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.