roc's in the fog 2000 - are we on or what??

After much initial interest, there haven't been many replies about this
event.  The idea is to hook up the weekend of November 3-4-5 in SF or
thereabouts.  There was some interest shown from the northwest, the bay area,
and the usual handful of us who make the trip up from LA and points south.

So are we on or what?  We need to pull this together quickly now if it's
gonna happen!  The LA group would leave Friday night as usual, and the
main hookup would be in the early afternoon by the bay...

Speak up if you're in!!!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0