Re: Too close for comfort

I don't believe it was "complaining" when I stated what I saw.  The statement that was made was " all these guys come in with 'Powered by Honduh' hats and shirts with riced Intregras, the whole deal. Musta been a race around there somewhere (we were near Miluaukee)" .   I don't see complaining in that.  Nothing along the lines of criticizing.  And yes, I DO own a VW shirt.  Not that that has anything to do with it.  I have to ask the people who aren't happy with the things I write to tell me in a NICE way because I don't feel that most like to read swearing, complaining, and being down right rude any more than they want to hear about rice cars.  So if some of you think I have a problem with being ignorant by writing a simple thing like stating what I saw, then they should read their own emails for once.  I think that those emails were completely uncalled for and childish.  If you didn't like it, you should have told me with a little more class than that.  Thank you for your time and I'm sorry that you felt so strongly about this email.

Nate
'84 8v