Too close for comfort

My girlfriend and I were sitting at McDonalds last night, after visiting
her relatives, and all of a sudden all these guys come in with 'Powered
by Honduh' hats and shirts with riced Intregras, the whole deal.  Musta
been a race around there somewhere (we were near Miluaukee).  We left,
got into her truck (she insisted on taking her truck, wouldn'tyaknow),
and there were a bunch of riced Integras and Civics in the parking lot,
with the big yellow rims and yellow stickers on the windshields, the
whole bit.  Never been that close to ricers before!!
I wish I had my car!!!!!!
=o)
Nate
'84 8v