Re: Too close for comfort

Nate-dog,

Shawn wasn't ripping a new one. It was his own language, 'Shawn-speak'.
You will definitely know when the burning sensation creeps in.

We have many people on the list, at least two kinds of Jonas-i,
Estonians even, in fact most of the non-Northamericans use my own
English better 'dan me. :)

As for 'Ricers', I hesitate to jump on the bandwagon as it hint's of
symbolic racism. But, that said, I don't like tarted up cars with tacky
all show-no go styling. But that's me.

Both guys on this thread have a point, Shawn with his observations, Nate
with his comments bordering on humor, but unfortunately us against them
based inclusion.

Can we pour some Extra Virgin olive oil on the frothy waters, Hmmm?

TBerk
Haven't touched my Roc in months. "Help!" he cried out into the ether....