Re: ND items missing

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> I think its pretty uncool that representatives of the Scirocco list stole
> something for a fellow Scirocco owner. If you took the item with the
> intention of paying for it, that's one thing. Maybe someone just forgot
> that they were gonna call Tim??

Could be a simple misunderstanding.  We showed up and you started stripping
the interior.  Others who were there may simply not have known that a) you
had already paid Tim for the privilege, and b) that said privilege covered
the interior ONLY; it did not entitle you to take anything and everything
you wanted.

Looks like we got up there just in time.  Last night it was cold, raining
and even snowing up on the grapevine.. would have been a NASTY drive over
the hill!!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0