Re: ND items missing

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:10:55  Skerocdriver writes:

>I had a deal with Tim about what *I* was going take. There were other
>items taken that I didn't know about nor did I take them. Naturally
>Tim will come to me about it since I was the buyer pulling the parts
>and he wasn't available to go over everything that I took. Some of
>those items are in question even though I thought I made it very clear
>on what I wanted and was going to take. its totally not worth
>disputing over it with him so ill send those items back if he wants
>it.

Just so that what I said here is clear, I don't fault Tim for what
happened nor do I think he is a bad guy in any way shape or form. On the
contrary, he was a victim of a theft and I want whomever took these items
(Some already have and I appreciate and respect their honesty.) to either
return them or contact him about making a payment on the item.

I think its pretty uncool that representatives of the Scirocco list stole
something for a fellow Scirocco owner. If you took the item with the
intention of paying for it, that's one thing. Maybe someone just forgot
that they were gonna call Tim?? Could of happened. Either way, this sort
of thing should of never happened.

Please step foreward and do the right thing.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!