Re: Question about 16v F.I.

Quoting Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com>:

> I was originally going to use the CIS-E from a 16v rocco (have it now,
> with wiring/etc, thanks John VV!).

Eric,

If you have the entire "D" harness from the donor 16v, it is not that
much work to graft in the CIS-E system.  Brian Honnold gave me quite a bit
of info that wasn't all that hard to follow.

And, going with CIS-E stages you to go Motronic as well, too.

E-mail me and I can tell you what was necessary.  When things cool down
at work, I want to get a FAQ/Tech Procedure for scirocco.org on doing a
16v swap, but I can give you info in the mean time.

Plus, you already have the CIS-E stuff; do you have the Euro?