Question about 16v F.I.

As many have seen by my sig or my ramblings I am dropping a 2.0 16v into a
mk1.

I was originally going to use the CIS-E from a 16v rocco (have it now,
with wiring/etc, thanks John VV!).

But now I have been hearing things about the euro 16v injection.  It is
CIS modified for a 16v from what I understand.  That would certainly make
installing it that much more easy than CIS-E.

Is it worth it though?  And the places that sell it, is in new?  What
comes with it from places like RPI, etc?

As far as the question is it worth it, with a K&N, SS header/resonator and
euro cam and euro manifold being the only mods...would I see any gains
from using it?

Eric

80 Scirocco (GF's Daily Driver)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress)
91 Cabriolet (2.0 8v swap and mechanical rebuild in progress)
97 Golf Trek (Parts car)
00 Golf GL TDI (My Daily Driver)

-Kelli Fox