Re: Highschool Rides.

I think he meant the 3cyl Geo Metro.  The Geo Storm came with a four cylinder
8 valve in the base model and a 16v in the Storm GSi.  Both built by Isuzu by
the way.  If you'll remember that Isuzu bought the original Guigiaro redesign
for the Scirocco II after VW went with their own in-house design.  Fine by
me, since I think the VW design looks better anyway!  :)  Look at the Isuzu
Impulse and you will see the resemblance.

Tom