Stupid VWOA

Some days I really hate VW. I ordered new door pins from the stealership
after having no luck finding them anywhere else. I asked for rush delivery
(extra 4 bucks) to have them come in later than what regular delivery would
have. Get the wrong fucking switches. Now Im really pissed since this is the
third time I left work early to drive to the damn place. Parts guy says,
"well the package has the right part number, sorry not much I can do since it
says they are the right swiches". I get him to pull up the pic on ekta, it
shows a picture of the correct switch, clearly different than the ones that
showed up. Parts guy points out the the ekta part number matches the
packages. I calmly tell him to look at the damn picture, he does and says
"so". Arrrghh, ok I tell him how the switch works and how an all plastic
switch will not work since it need to ground on the body and also how much
larger this switch is. He says "well there was probably a design change", so
I tell him it was a design change that will not work in my car and offer to
show him mine. He says "but the part numbers match".......i snap. Many
obscenities later he says he will call VW tomorrow but he advises that he
thinks there is nothing that can be done.......fuck.

Shannon
'87 2.0 16V
Seattle
http://www.geocities.com/dasstrega/default.htm