From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Ellen Northam
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 8:31 PM
To: Corey Muscavitz; gnz12345@oh.verio.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Highschool Rides.

Nice to hear things haven't changed much since I was
in high school (class of '93).  There were nice cars
and there were the rust buckets and then there was my
'81 Scirocco.
One guy in particular thought he was hot stuff because
of his Mustang 5.0 convertable.  On more than one
occasion I beat him off the line and left him in my
dust.  Darn, I miss that car.
Ellen Northam
'81  Scirocco RIP
'93 Corrado SLC