Waterpump fixed. Autocross pics.

Well, I replaced my waterpump last Friday...thanks all for telling me it was
shot. :)  During the whole process I seemed to have misplaced my air
conditioning...hmmm...wonder where it went?  Didn't seem to work anyway.
One belt system is a whole lot simpler.

This last sunday I went to an autocross in Kaukauna, WI.  I'm telling you,
if you haven't tried it, DO IT!  It's one of the awesomest things I've ever
done.  My best time was 2:23.19.....(something), which was pretty good
considering this was my first time doing it, have horrible rear shocks, and
have some fleet-farm special tires.  The best time was 1:58...it was some
4-wheel drive mitsubishi or something.  My last run I would have had an
awesome time, but I run up over a curb (aimed for a slanted part, so no
damage) had to use reverse and finished in 2:26.  First time was 2:32 and I
got progressively better.  Anyhow it was great fun...if you want to check
out some pics:

<http://volksauto.homepage.com/autox.html>

quality isn't the greatest...the digital camera was on the wrong setting.
My car is at the bottom.  The next one is June 25 in Kaukauna i believe, so
if you are near or in Wisconsin at the time stop by.

BTW...does anyone have the spring perches for rear Bilstein sport shocks?
Really need to get those in.

Lee Folkman
'84 Wolfsburg Scirocco 8v (soon to be turbo)
'82 Jetta Diesel(225,000+ and can still get 50mpg)
http://scirocco84.homepage.com