[ot] Greetings

Howdy listers, I just wanted to introduce myself, as I am about to purchase
an (?)88 Scirocco 16V.  My name is Ryan, and I've been a dub-aholic for
several years now.  I currently drive a Corrado SLC, somewhat tuned, and am
going to pick up the 'roc for a daily driver/license saver.  As best I can
tell, it's bone stock.  I'm not sure of the mileage, the body looked pretty
good, as did the interior.  I'm not too concerned as to the condition, as I
am picking it up from a friend, and I have a 'spare' car if it doesn't run
so well.  As long as it attracts less attention from the cops than my red,
loud Corrado, I'm happy (as is my license)!  Hopefully, it won't bring me to
Shine too often, too.   Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll be looking for parts and stuff
like that in the future, since I'm not much of a 'stock' kind of guy.  If
anyone has any suggestions on what to change in terms of PM, I'd be welcome
to it (plugs, wires, timing belt etc). Private replies are great for a
newbie question like that.  :-)  Best Regards,

Ryan

92 SLC
'00 One Lap