Update...

Hey there all -

	Just wanted to thank you all for the emails and good wishes
during the last couple weeks. It's been a major encouragement in the
middle of this medical insanity. For those that don't know, I went in
for hernia surgery and came out with 6 inches of stitches, but they
also found a 3 inch mass in my right lung.
	I'm doing much better. The stitches are healing up, although
walking is still painful. Gimme a month or two and I'll be back to
good. Got some good news from the doc about the lung thing though.
They took 3 sets of x-rays over the course of a week, all of which
clearly showed the thing in my upper right lung, so they scheduled me
for a CT scan, blood work, an MRI, etc. Well, the doc did the CT scan
twice and couldn't find anything. They can't explain it. Nothing that
size and confirmed to be a solid mass with multiple sets of x-rays on
multiple days just goes away in a weekend. God must want me here for
something because I'm supposed to be dead from liver failure a year
ago, and I should have lung cancer but apparently I don't! (grin) So
I should be around for the next ND, as long as I don't get hooked on
the pain killers... heh heh. Anyways, just wanted to let you all
know, and say thanks for the support. I can't wait till I'm healed up
to start putting in all the parts I ordered from Potterman while I
was drugged out of my mind.... Woo hoo!

				Ben Patterson, 86' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix