Re: Update...

On Tue, 30 May 2000 14:09:37 -0700 Ben Patterson
<bpatterson@stanford.edu> writes:

>the pain killers... heh heh. Anyways, just wanted to let you all
>know, and say thanks for the support. I can't wait till I'm healed up
>to start putting in all the parts I ordered from Potterman while I
>was drugged out of my mind.... Woo hoo!

Good to hear your getting better!
Id love to be ther when your pulling parts out of boxes while mumbling to
yourself.........."WTF is this and where does it go on a Scirocco"?!?

:)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!