Re: Back from ND....one Scirocco less

At 10:43 PM -0700 5/23/00, Chris DeLong wrote:
>Well thank you! Maybe we can chat next time! Say.... when you come up here
>for a show?

Hey... speaking of that....

I was at the ND show as well, although I didn't get to spend much time over
there in scirocco-land. :(  If any of you stopped by the Momentum booth
(wassup night shadow?), you'd have seen me there bullshitting my way
through discussions of T3 versus T3/T4 hybrid turbos or putting syncro
systems into Corrados or some such thing I don't really know much about.
Anyways it was cool to meet some of you, and I checked out a couple of very
nice 16v cars over there (Kevin and Doug, VERY nice).  Can't wait for next
year!!  Look for a Tornado Red 16v with British Columbia plates :)

BTW do I get the price for longest drive?  1000 miles, almost exactly, and
my GF and I covered it in 12 hours of continuous driving on Friday night.
I5 between Salem and Red Bluff is GORGEOUS, and a lot of fun to drive
(especially at 4AM when there's nobody around ;)

Oh yeah, my point.  There's a VW show in Seattle on July 16; it's sort of a
combination show/drag event, and historically it's been by far the best
show in the northwest every year.  It'd be cool to see some of you
californians up here....