Re: Back from ND....one Scirocco less

> >I personally
> >liked allot of the AV installs and the generous showing of S4s.
>

>"Soundoff" competition where other deaf fucks can enjoy the thud with
>them. Dont get me wrong, I love loud music, theres a time and place for
>it. A car show is simply not one of them.

I would have to agree with ya hear Shawn. That was just totally annoying to
hear all kinds of conflicting bass and music. Not acceptable. I think I
would have been fine with it if they had taken turns or something. As to the
electronics in their cars; I would only have that shit in my bus for
passengers ONLY.

>Damn sorry to hear about that Chris. Thats my biggest fear is that I will
>have a catastrophic failure mega miles from home. Sounds like a good
>opportunity to P&P the head, HD valve springs, titanuim reainers..... (If
>you havent dont so already.)

Yeah thats the REAL shitty part! I have already done EVERYTHING I could have
done to the head when I built the engine :(

Thanks to Dave though he really saved my ass!

>BTW, I never really did get to spend any time with Chris. (Not like I had
>planned anyways.) I did want to compliment the intake/exhaust sound of
>your MK-I. Sounds overly healthy!

Well thank you! Maybe we can chat next time! Say.... when you come up here
for a show?

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA