Re: Back from ND....one Scirocco less

> I was at the ND show as well, although I didn't get to spend much time over
> there in scirocco-land. :(  If any of you stopped by the Momentum booth
> (wassup night shadow?), you'd have seen me there bullshitting my way

Yo!  Nice to meet ya Riley!  I was suprised to find a Scirocco lister
sitting at the Momentum booth! I didn't know you worked for them!

Hey, Riley, you remember the discussion I was having with your guys about
the 2.0 Crossflow conversion?  I checked out the install that you guys did
in that Caddy, and I was wondering if there was any way you guys would be
willing to make another one of those spacers for the throttle body???
PLEASE? :-)

> BTW do I get the price for longest drive?  1000 miles, almost exactly, and
> my GF and I covered it in 12 hours of continuous driving on Friday night.
> I5 between Salem and Red Bluff is GORGEOUS, and a lot of fun to drive
> (especially at 4AM when there's nobody around ;)

No, I had a 1300 mile each way, and Pat Young drove from Atlanta or
something so he definately wins that price.  :-)~

Eric