Re: Dealer price list

Sorry!

I wussed out.  Maybe I'm gettin' too old to drive 12 hrs in one weekend
and be back to work the following Monday.

Looks like you all had the time of your lives.

I trust there will be a far more local show to the LA area (granted not
as spectacular) soon enough.

If fact, when, might I ask?  Definitely will attend a 'local' show or
gathering or whatever.

Thanks!

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (Original owner - who wussed out on ND
'00)