Dealer price list

Does anybody know if it's possible to get a copy of
the price list that they use at the VW dealership?
Every time I go to the dealer parts department I stare
at the computer as each part pops up and brace myself
against the counter expecting the worst, most of the
time my tension is justified, but just as you get used
to the fact that everything is 300% more then you
would expect it to cost then suddenly an excellent
price pops up on the screen.

Recent sucky prices that dumbfounded me:
* Rear 16V tinted turn signal assemblies- $174 ea.
* Under the hood insulation- $170 (it's just foam!)
* Back-up switch- $40 (it's just a damn switch!)
* Outer shell to top of front seats- over $400 (it's
not even real leather for crying out load!)
* A/C control switch- $39 (ok, a few wires also)
* Distributor- over $350 (includes cap, rotor, hall
 sender, distributor & o-ring)
* Catalytic converter- something like $500 (insane!)

I would just love to sit down at their computer and
dig through every single item for the MK2 just to see
what would be worth replacing and what would be insane
to pay for.

Later,

=====
Jeff Lowe