Re: Dealer price list

Jeff,

Forget the dealer.  Really!  Just forget the dealer altogether.

Call up the Potterman.  He'll beat any dealer price and can get anything
that they can.  (E.g. hood insulation was $150.00, Bosch distributor is
about $225 or less!)

He's saved me a lot of money on my Roc

Jay Bichanich
86.5 Scirocco 16V Tornado Red (original owner)