Re: Dealer price list

"Jay D. Bichanich" wrote:

> I wussed out.  Maybe I'm gettin' too old to drive 12 hrs in one weekend
> and be back to work the following Monday.

Bzzzzt, wrong answer!  I've got you by several years, and had a <slightly>
longer drive and did have to work today.. no problemo!  It was WELL worth
it..

> I trust there will be a far more local show to the LA area (granted not
> as spectacular) soon enough.

> If fact, when, might I ask?  Definitely will attend a 'local' show or
> gathering or whatever.

Yup, sooner than you may think - VWoA is holding this year's Driver's Fest
at The Pond in Anaheim on Sunday, July 23rd.  Keep an eye on the list for
further developments - there WILL be a Scirocco happening associated with
the show..  :D

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0