Re: ND cans of food are in!!! Trip update.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> FYI, I finally sent mine in on monday. My how time flies. I wont have
> done what I wanted to get done this week for the show (Polishing of stuff
> and installing P/S. Not that it will do anything for my car...) but I
> will be there.

Yeah time flies!  Jeez, it's almost showtime.  I'm so stoked, the show this
year is REALLY gonna be a blast, and our group is DEFINITELY going to get
noticed by everybody!

> I got an e-mail from someone I think in Arizona wanting to cruz up with
> is. Hopefully he can make it.

We will also be joined up there by a guy named Leo from South City, who has
an AWESOME silver 16V that rivals Doug's.. I think he's now subscribed
to the list and will hopefully make it for the traditional dinner & parking
lot event on Saturday.....  :D

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA