ND cans of food are in!!! Trip update.

By now you all should be making that last little tweak before the show.
If you know any other folks that have Sciroccos and want to join in make
sure that
they get an indentation from you. The So Cal caravan will have a new driver
to take StephyGee's place. Mr. Groot will be driving his Mars red 2.0  77
MK1 up the coast.
He has been hanging out with the Auto-x boys for about 1/2 a year.

Mark your calendars folks, the trip of the year is just 1 week from now.
By now you should have your reservations. I got the food cans today
for the few folks that are not driving to the show. We got word last evening
that the 101 has some construction under way so the the route has been
change to avoid that section. We will get more hwy 1 road time in.
I am getting my international drivers license for Europe and packing for
the Roadstar meet. I have the Scirocco toys all packed in the car.
Got my Talkabout radios fully charged up with new batteries. I have done
my oil change and waxed the car. I printed out the car's profile.
Have I forgotten anything?

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"