SCCA Race

This is sooooo cool.  I went to my first SCCA event today and competed for
the first time.  If any of you out there haven't tried this, do it as soon
as you can.  The thrill is indescribable.  I didn't place in my class
(HS/ST) but I still had loads of fun.  Its a great opportunity to meet
friendly people and get tips on how to make your car and your driving
faster.  I'll tell ya something else too, it really humbles ya.  I didn't
figure it was going to be that difficult when I did the walk-through but it
really comes at ya when you're out there in the car.  My fastest run was 54
seconds and it seemed like 10.  Oh well, like I said, I had a lot of fun.
Thanks to everyone that gave me advice and helped me with parts so I could
get the car ready for this awesome event...

Try it soon!....

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco (race car now!..hehe)
http://members.xoom.com/mp3vw