RE: SCCA Race

I just got back from one too! I drove the Subaru, tho (sorry...it's just
more competitive in GS than the Scirocco was in DSP). I'll be driving the
Scirocco next weekend. I'm entering my second year, and I'm here to warn
you: it's addictive!

I saw your Web page. Pretty cool! I'm curious what you had in mind for
mounting the computer in the car. I've been cooking up a similar project,
but I haven't spent a lot of time on it yet. I just can't seem to decide
exactly how I want to go about doing it. I want it to look as "factory" as
possible, so I'm trying to think up creative ways to make it look good. If I
go the computer route (I was also thinking of just spending  the money on
that new 8.4GB Personal Jukebox and saying "screw it"), I'd probably use the
Cajun Linux software...

Neal