RE: Springs

Several people have responded with questions, so I will answer those before
I sell the springs

They are 1982+ non 16V Scirocco springs.  These don't fit a MkI unless you
like the nose up in the air.

The springs came off a car with approx 105K on the clock, I have no idea how
many miles are on them.  Keith Davenport tried them on his car 6 months ago
and said they were exactly the same as the Suspension Techniques silver
colored springs that he already had.

These springs are Suspension Techniques gold colored non-progressive rate
sport springs.  They lower the MkII aobut 1.5 inches.

If I had to guess age, I would say around 5-10 years.

Hope this helps.

Brian H