RE: rear drums

If you can replace the brake shoes, you can replace the wheel cylinder.
It's really not hard; it just takes a little muscle and some brake spring
pliers to get the return springs back in place.  Just make sure you use
plenty of penetrating fluid - it's held in by a socket head cap screw, and
you don't want to strip the head of that out.  It would also help to tap the
wrench in before you start to turn it, just to be sure it's fully seated.

IIRC, the wheel cylinder is about $7.  I like to replace them in pairs.

If you're lucky, you may be able to get the bleeder out with lots of
penetrating fluid, an easy-out, and probably a little heat.  Then you can
just replace that and not worry about the cylinder.  If you go that route,
let the other bleeders soak in penetrating fluid before attempting to get
them out.

GL!
Aaron
'82 Scirocco