2.0 8v swap questions

Hi everyone.

I have been looking for a cabriolet to use as a summer
beater.  It is a great alternative to driving the
oven.  Anyway I found one with a bad motor.  I was
thing of buying it and putting a 2.0 in.  What would I
need besides a 2.0 block and gasket set and a clutch?
here is what I have so far

block off plate for breather area
orings to use 1.8 dist with 2.0 gear
dual outlet down pipe & manifold
some way to cope with 10:1 copression.  I assume a
knock sensing ingition from a golf?  How hard are
those to wire up?

did I miss anything?  It may just be better for me to
use a JH 1.8 and drive slower....

thanks for any info
Tony