Re: rear drums

Thanks, glad that is so easy, its a relief.  Also, those of you who have
Speedbleeders: what is your part number?  I bought a set, as part of this
process, and although I broke the first bleeder, I compared it to the
Speedbleeder and it seems alot smaller.  Maybe I got the wrong ones (Victor
F. I know you mentioned having these) Thanks...
Brad