Re: painting calipers

I used the Folia Tec stuff a few years back and it was EXCELLENT.  It
definitely holds up much much better to brake fluid than conventional
paints.  One thing I didn't like was that it is a brush on paint instead of
a spray on,  but it was still easy to get even coats on.  But I picked mine
up when I was in Europe, so it was much cheaper than it is over here now.

  If you can get it, I fully recommend it, weather it's worth the money or
not is your call.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571