From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Wing Gee
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2000 6:57 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Hi! i'm new to the list

Hi. I'm Wing. i've just joined this list. Let me introduce myself a little.
I'm a High school graduate, moving onto the university of washington, I'm
located in the seattle area. I own a 80 rocco. In needs of a paint job and
new seats and a dash. I guess i'm just like some of you. who are trying to
get the best performance out of your cars. My plans are to locate a 2.0l
block and drop that into my rocco. This is a list i have already done.
anything else that could help me?

1.6L 4speed
Bilstein Shocks with (unknown springs.. don't know what it is.)
A2 throttle body with matched intake manifold
TT 2" UltraFlo cat back Exhaust
K&N w/holed out airbox
Euro GTI recurved distributor

Like i said. I don't want to spend that much on engine work as i'm gonna
swap it once i find a 2.0l engine.

Glad to be on the list!

Thanks
Wing