RE: painting calipers

I used DupliColor engine paint, plain 'ol "Red" (not Ford Red or anything
like that). It matches Tornado Red quite well, IMHO. If you hold the caliper
right next to the body, you can just tell the difference, but not when it's
inside the wheel.

I used a wire wheel to get all the rust & gunk off the calipers (you might
want to wear a mask), and used paint thinner to clean them before painting.

The only bad thing about this approach is that brake fluid WILL dissolve the
paint. If you spill any when re-mounting or bleeding the calipers, it will
mar the finish. Fortunately, the bleeding valves are on the back sides of
the calipers, so you can't see the couple dribbles I got. The FoliaTec may
be impervious to brake fluid, but I don't know anyone who's tried it yet, so
I can't say for sure. $5 vs. $50. You be the judge.

Good luck! If you try the FoliaTec, let us know how it worked out.
Neal