Re: Scirocco 16V 4 Sale

--- Jason Rinne <jason@gbadesign.com> wrote:
> Hey List Members,
>
> I have a unique opportunity for someone out there.
>
> I have a 1988 16V Scirocco for sale.
> It has 79,000 original miles.
> I'm the third owner.
> It's Flash Silver Metallic (Champagne) and has the
> following:

<snip>

> I'm asking $5995.
> Any help in finding a good home for this immaculate car
> would be great!

Jason,

Not to rain on your parade, but $6000 for a 12 year old
car?  I mean, that's half of what it was new.  I could
*maybe* understand $4000, but not $6000.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'81 Pickup
'82 Pickup
'85 & '87 Scirocco 8v
'87 & '88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.