Re: Scirocco 16V 4 Sale

I am going to have to agree with Daun here.  I bought a 88 16v Champagne
with 76K on the clock that was immaculate except for the clutch for $2k.
The car was absolutely mint, after putting a new clutch in I sold it for
$4k and I still feel amazed I got that much for it (should have kept the
fucker, but hind sight is 20-20 eh?).

Eric

80 Rocco (Daily Driver)(!!!FOR SALE!!!)
81 Rocco S (2.0 16v swap and restore in progress)
00 Golf GL TDI (Shiny and new, will make a good winter beater :-) )

-Kelli Fox