Re: Scirocco 16V 4 Sale

I don't know how many sciroccos you bought new in 1988 ;).  But mine was
over $16K with tax in '86 and that was with a great deal.  Still, 6K is a
lot.  But if it's as immaculate as you say and you find someone that will
pay it, more power to ya.  I'd like to think that these cars are becoming
rare and hence more valuable.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"Only realize the truth...There is no spoon"