RE: Performance figures - 1.7 vs. 1.8

In light of that, I have to ask - will the 1.8 head bolt right up to the 1.7
block?  I just might have to do a little head swapping sometime.  I assume
the performance increase would be much more pronounced with a better
exhaust, or at the very least, without the stock manifold.

Aaron
'82 Scirocco
'84 Scirocco
'70 Bug - Hibernating