Re: Scirocco 16V 4 Sale

LOL!!!!!!
All I know is thit if my rocc was for sale the price would be no less than
$6500. plus I have my insurance appraisal that states the value at $6750.
of course I probably wouldnt part with it for that amount, if I ever
totaled up all the money Ive spent on
it..................................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$..........
I think the total might make a good case for me to be instationalized..

>A I the only one who thinks the asking price is a bit much? I mean, I
>don't want to offend anyone, but 6 grand for a scirocco is a bit
>much....... How absolutely flawless is it?
>

>Jason Rinne wrote:
>>
>> Hey List Members,
>>
>> I have a unique opportunity for someone out there.
>>
>> I have a 1988 16V Scirocco for sale.
>> It has 79,000 original miles.
>> I'm the third owner.
>> It's Flash Silver Metallic (Champagne) and has the following:
>>
>> PM, A/C, Sunroof
>> Cloth/Vinyl Seats
>> Shaved Trim
>> Euro Lights (with out the innter driving lamps)
>> Euro Grill Extensions (to extend the grill over the driving lamp space)
>> K & N
>> Hogged Airbox
>> Stainless Steel Brake Lines
>> Mintex Pads
>> New Front Rotors
>> Tinted Tailights and Turn Signals
>> 15" ASA Wheels
>> 195/50/15 Falken Ziex
>> Kenwood Deck
>> Viper Alarm
>>
>> It has all the recent maintence and has been run on synthetic blend for the
>> last 55K. All reciepts and original owner's manual packet. This car is
>> beautiful in every detail and shows it on the road! A potential show winner
>> for sure.
>>
>> I'm asking $5995.
>> Any help in finding a good home for this immaculate car would be great!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason Rinne
>> Designer
>> GBA Design Group
>> 1415 Whitehorn St
>> Ferndale, WA 98248
>> jason@gbadesign.com
>> http://www.gbadesign.com
>>
>> --
>> Email problems to: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org  To unsubscibe send

currently tormenting Ronald Mcdonald with an electric cattle shocker thingy

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl