Done with VW's, I've had it.

Lists,
	Thanks for the help while you all were here, but I'm done with
these cars. I have my reasons, and this isn't a post to start a flame
war just something to thank those that were there for help and
guidance as I learned my lesson about these cars. Unfortunately
I've put far too much into this to get a return out of it, so I'm stuck
dumping more into it to keep it running and from poisoning me.
Thanks again for the help all of you. I remain,
											Gary Huff