Problem found...

Hey there all -

	Well, found the problem with the cooling system the idiot's
way, as Chung put it. I drove the beastie to work yesterday, had no
coolant loss as far as I could tell on the way to work, but on the
way home.... heh heh. The hose that appears to be the return from the
heater core had a pinhole leak that got large enough to be seen and
heard (and drip instead of evaporate). Chung grabbed the hose of
another 16v and rescued my stranded ass. Anyways, next up is pads and
rotors, soooo....

1) Anyone know what size allen key it takes to back off the rear calipers?
2) Anyone know how long it will take to swap this stuff in?

			Thanks for all the help yesterday,

				Ben Patterson, '86 16v Scirocco
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix