NJ to MD distance

I guess this would be a question mostly for Jonas .
How far is it from the Waterfest hotel to Mortortecnik (approx. travel time)
and what are your hours of operation ?

I will be spending a few days in the area and would like to check out any
places somewhat nearby . Last year we stopped by R&A , my friends car was
built there a while back and he still rememberd the car , kinda cool we
thought .

I would also be interested in places in Montreal (GTA performance?) or
Toronto or along the way from Windsor ON .

Jasin
trying to plan the WF adventure