RE: NJ to MD distance

i don't exactly know where jonas's place is, but i'm 20 minutes north of baltimore and i'd say the trip from here to waterfest hotel is probably 2.5 to 3.5 hours...depending on traffic on the NJ turnpike...HTH

-doug

------Original Message------
From: UrGTI@aol.com
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: June 15, 2000 6:46:04 PM GMT
Subject: NJ to MD distance

I guess this would be a question mostly for Jonas .
How far is it from the Waterfest hotel to Mortortecnik (approx. travel time)
and what are your hours of operation ?

I will be spending a few days in the area and would like to check out any
places somewhat nearby . Last year we stopped by R&A , my friends car was
built there a while back and he still rememberd the car , kinda cool we
thought .

I would also be interested in places in Montreal (GTA performance?) or
Toronto or along the way from Windsor ON .

Jasin
trying to plan the WF adventure