RE: Front clear Euro turn signals

Cool, I can hack it that others don't share my opinions.  I never said that
any mod done to a car other than a direct factory replacement is "rice".  I
happen to think that there are very cool Hondas out there fueled by the same
passions that drive this list.  But I guess for the young people on this
list who can't cope with opinions that differ from their own, I should have
prefaced my comment so I didn't turn their world upside down with a simple,
sarcastic comment.

Don't worry, I don't think YOU are ignorant.  If you WERE ignorant you would
have immediately jumped to the conclusion that my tag line was actually how
I felt.  Obviously this subject is near and dear to your heart otherwise you
wouldn't be whining like a little baby.  Next time it might be easier on you
if you don't completely blow other peoples onions out of proportion.

David Barwick
Black '88 Scirocco
Anthracite '84 GLI
Eugene, OR