Re: Front clear Euro turn signals

Haha, Jason, we knew you were really a rice boy, we just didn't want to tell
you and hurt yoru fellings.  You know i think under the new rules, all hot
rodders should be called rice, because they also have things that are not
stock... oh and don't forget the bikers, a Harley with extra chrome that
isn't factory... thats definitely rice.  do you have a winch or brush gaurd
on your 4x4?  Yup, you guessed it, its now called rice.  Amber cool, clear
good.  Its personal choice man... anyway where do you think the clear stuff
started from... not hondas, but EUROPEAN cars... ever see a euro M3, or
Benz.... lots of clear lights there.... not rice though.  Or maybe they come
from the factory as rice already?
I think all this rice awareness is really getting out of hand.  I mean, a
friendly little Honda vs VW rivalry is cool, but all this you can't do that
because i saw it on a honda once is stupid.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.  with extra sticky rice..
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571