Re: Front clear Euro turn signals

>    so what's worse?  rice, or the naming of all style mods as "rice".   i
had a set of mk2 big bumpers on it
>as well.  most rice has huge body kits and bumpers, right?  shall i assume
>that that, too, was rice?

If big body kits are rice.....where does that leave me when my bodykit is
made in germany, by germans, for a german company???
  you are right bastard, some Veedub owners are to fast in calling a car rice.
But did you have a bunch of stickers all over your slammed, twin tipped,
mkII big bumper, veedub? couse if you did it was rice!!!
hehe
(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl