New Tires too !

Hey,
  I went out and bought a set of SP8000's.  I can't really tell you much
about them because I have to replace my wheel bearing before I can give then
a 'thorough testing...hehehehe.  But so far, they seem to be much more
stable then the old D60A2's that I had on there before.  Also, 195/55/14
also seems to be a much better size for my car (with the Hor Springs and
Boogie Shocks) than the 195/60/14's that were previously on there.  I'll let
you know more as I discover it....Can't wait for the DE drive...

-Steve H
'88 16v Rocco