Re: Front clear Euro turn signals

> >> I asked this awhile back and didn't get a single
> >> response.
>
> some of us were hoping the question would go away if it was ignored?
>
> Amber good.
> Rice Bad.

    so what's worse?  rice, or the naming of all style mods as "rice".  i
used to have a scorpion muffler with rather large twin DTM tips on my mk1
jetta.  is that considered ricey?  it was purchased about 4 years ago from a
place dealing with a lot of UK gear.  i had a set of mk2 big bumpers on it
as well.  most rice has huge body kits and bumpers, right?  shall i assume
that that, too, was rice?  i also had it slammed down nice and low (past the
point of optimum handling).  surely no rice machine is worth it's title if
it isn't scraping the ground.

    how about this: amber boring, clear different.  when i first heard about
the availability of clear indictors for the rocco, i was dying to get a set.
i'd never heard of such a thing before.  then, slowly but surely, they
started becoming really popular with the asian import crowd.  i guess that
anything that is embraced by that part of the motoring community is
automatically given the rice title?  i sure hope not.  if that is the case,
tho, your ignorance is well on its way to painting you into a very boring
(albeit not lonely) corner, filled with vehicles equipped with everything
that the factory deemed proper.

    i can see that that ignorance is amplified by your comment about hoping
"it goes away if no one talks about it".  that's pretty sad.  oh well, i
guess that we can't save them all..

jason
the mad bastard